You're browsing: Home / Meri awaaz suno / Email from Raashid Rafi

Email from Raashid Rafi

Email from Raashid Rafi.

Mr. Raashid Rafi happens to be Rafi Sahab’s grand son. We received an email from him, which has been posted for all fans to read.

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Raashid Rafi and I live in London. I am the grandson of Mohammad Rafi. My father, Khalid, is his son. I was informed of your web-site by a friend in the US. Yesterday I browsed through your site and was very impressed.

If you ever need any more information on my grandfather I will be more than happy to provide you with it, within reason ofcourse.

Take Care
Raashid Rafi

Proclaim your love for Rafi Sahab on twitter

Post your Comment on this Blog

If your comments hit the moderation queue, comments will be moderated within 7 days.

215 Blog Comments to “Email from Raashid Rafi”

1 3 4 5
  1. Mr Khalid Beg is rising from a place which is not a very posh locality but lives the place near Sabza Zar Lahore This is his own ability to rise himself from his slow but effective promotion thru the songs of Legend Star of Lahore Of the days of Combined India Even Mohammad Rafi was not moniterily very strong to travel to Bombay frequently Upon third visit to Bombay Mr Mohammad Rafi was not having enough funds to travel his Mohalley Daar Mr Fakir family encouraged him paying funds to reach back Bombay Similarly was with mr Khalid who by his own running Private School (Dawn Public Cadet School) has furnished expenses for arranging programmes of singing / Music concerts has renowned his name Sometimes he sings with his own paid expense But now he is listened in Very high profile of Govt.

2. Ananth Padmanaban says:

Rafi Saheb died in the holy month of Ramadan on Thursday which is holy for Hindus.He was a truly Universal singer-non-pareil with a voice which is always fresh and intense.

I listen to his songs for inspiration in my day to day life.To this day,in Hindi music,I am yet to hear such a unique voice.

3. arash shabgard says:

i am a iranian man.i believe that mr mohd rafi is the king of singers on world.my love is mohd rafi.

4. sunil says:

Shri Shri Rafi ji Sahab is the Angel (Gandharva) from Heaven, he lived his life by giving his Heavenly Voice to the world still he lives in our Heart, He was a Great Singer & Very Very Humble Person, I am Proud of myself that such a Great artist Born in India, Shri Rafi Ji Sahab mera apko Sas. Namashkar, we miss you a lot, There will be no one like him neither in Future nor in past.

5. Sushma says:

Hello all,

I was wondering if there is any way to see the song’s details that are being played on the radio on this Amazing website?

Thanks!

6. shammi says:

Sorry to correct Sahadat but Mohd Rafisaab was not just one of the best singers but was by far the best singer this world will ever witness!

Just miss him so much but he will remain in our thought and hearts forever, and long live his memory.

7. sahadat says:

rafi saab was not only 1 of the greatest singers but also a rare human being.

8. vishal says:

Happy happy birthday to you the king of kings the legendary Mohd Rafi Sahab… i miss you and i love you so much… you are alive and will always alive in our hearts… we all love you so much… TERE AANE KI AAS HAI DOST, SHAAM PHIR KYUN UDAAS HAI DOST, MEHKI MEHKI FIZA YE KEHTI HAI, TU KAHIN AAS PAAS HAI DOST, TU KAHIN AAS PAAS HAI DOST…. I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART MOHAMMED RAFI SAHAB…WE ARE ALWAYS WITH YOU….

9. ib says:

What a variety in the voice. The high pitch. The melody. The amazing range. No comparison for Rafi sab!!!

10. ib says:

Great singer of all times=Rafi!

11. Plz, koi mujhe ye bataiye. Rafi sahab kavi rabindra sangeet gaya tha?

12. Aap log plz padmosree wapas kar dijiye…. Rafi sahab ke joygo koi vi puraskaar nehi hain is duniya me.

13. aseef ismail says:

Assalamualikum/todau i am very fed-up to day 31/7/2013
    when i am 9th std study rafi shab news i saw news paper
    really upset when this age’Pachpanse my rafi shab ki fan hoon’
    Allah janath formayaga Ameen

14. Aseef Ismaul says:

Assalamualikum, i am working in saudi arabia my proper india as tamil nadu
    i very thick fan to rafi shaab Yaa Allah i cant believe rafi shab voice every songs have rough/soul great very great maestro no word for me praise rafi shab is our family member bcz every day Rafi shaab song hearing to our family Raath thin Rafi shab ki awaz sunbin nahi kujarthi amare thin” rafi shab song continually sung in my car /rafi shab ke song sunetho than man saanth hotha hai/ mere bete ka janam thin 1997/31 july rafi shab ke inthihaal thin mere bete ke janam thin hai (1980 /31 july/ramadaan ka 19 roja)

15. muhammad auwal dahiru says:

Muhammad Rafi Sahab was not for Indian only even In Nigeria Rafi Sahab has Lovers and among of them; I love Rafi, his songs and his family. though I am not an Indian nor understand Hindu.

1 3 4 5

Post your Comment on Facebook

Receive updates in your inbox. Enter your email address:

Other Writeups