You're browsing: Home / Meri awaaz suno / Email from Raashid Rafi

Email from Raashid Rafi

Email from Raashid Rafi.

Mr. Raashid Rafi happens to be Rafi Sahab’s grand son. We received an email from him, which has been posted for all fans to read.

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Raashid Rafi and I live in London. I am the grandson of Mohammad Rafi. My father, Khalid, is his son. I was informed of your web-site by a friend in the US. Yesterday I browsed through your site and was very impressed.

If you ever need any more information on my grandfather I will be more than happy to provide you with it, within reason ofcourse.

Take Care
Raashid Rafi

Proclaim your love for Rafi Sahab on twitter

Post your Comment on this Blog

If your comments hit the moderation queue, comments will be moderated within 7 days.

211 Blog Comments to “Email from Raashid Rafi”

1 3 4 5
  1. Sushma says:

Hello all,

I was wondering if there is any way to see the song’s details that are being played on the radio on this Amazing website?

Thanks!

2. shammi says:

Sorry to correct Sahadat but Mohd Rafisaab was not just one of the best singers but was by far the best singer this world will ever witness!

Just miss him so much but he will remain in our thought and hearts forever, and long live his memory.

3. sahadat says:

rafi saab was not only 1 of the greatest singers but also a rare human being.

4. vishal says:

Happy happy birthday to you the king of kings the legendary Mohd Rafi Sahab… i miss you and i love you so much… you are alive and will always alive in our hearts… we all love you so much… TERE AANE KI AAS HAI DOST, SHAAM PHIR KYUN UDAAS HAI DOST, MEHKI MEHKI FIZA YE KEHTI HAI, TU KAHIN AAS PAAS HAI DOST, TU KAHIN AAS PAAS HAI DOST…. I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART MOHAMMED RAFI SAHAB…WE ARE ALWAYS WITH YOU….

5. ib says:

What a variety in the voice. The high pitch. The melody. The amazing range. No comparison for Rafi sab!!!

6. ib says:

Great singer of all times=Rafi!

7. Plz, koi mujhe ye bataiye. Rafi sahab kavi rabindra sangeet gaya tha?

8. Aap log plz padmosree wapas kar dijiye…. Rafi sahab ke joygo koi vi puraskaar nehi hain is duniya me.

9. aseef ismail says:

Assalamualikum/todau i am very fed-up to day 31/7/2013
    when i am 9th std study rafi shab news i saw news paper
    really upset when this age’Pachpanse my rafi shab ki fan hoon’
    Allah janath formayaga Ameen

10. Aseef Ismaul says:

Assalamualikum, i am working in saudi arabia my proper india as tamil nadu
    i very thick fan to rafi shaab Yaa Allah i cant believe rafi shab voice every songs have rough/soul great very great maestro no word for me praise rafi shab is our family member bcz every day Rafi shaab song hearing to our family Raath thin Rafi shab ki awaz sunbin nahi kujarthi amare thin” rafi shab song continually sung in my car /rafi shab ke song sunetho than man saanth hotha hai/ mere bete ka janam thin 1997/31 july rafi shab ke inthihaal thin mere bete ke janam thin hai (1980 /31 july/ramadaan ka 19 roja)

11. muhammad auwal dahiru says:

Muhammad Rafi Sahab was not for Indian only even In Nigeria Rafi Sahab has Lovers and among of them; I love Rafi, his songs and his family. though I am not an Indian nor understand Hindu.

1 3 4 5

Post your Comment on Facebook

Receive updates in your inbox. Enter your email address:

Other Writeups